1. Name: Kim Lapere
2. Age: 19
3. Sex: Female
4. Nationality: Belgian
5. Skin color: caucasian, with a birthmark down my left shoulder and side of neck to my elbow.
6. Hair color: browny-blonde, with highlights.
7. Eye color: blue/grey/green
8. Home country: Aussie!!
9. Language(s): English, Flemish, French and German. Spanish is gone unfortunately, although I could speak it as a baby.
10. Zodiac sign: Aries - ram. Chinese - Dragon.
1. What is/are your hobby/hobbies? Sport - surfing and windsurfing, fencing; reading (fantasy mostly); drawing; spending time with my boyfriend.
2. How did you get started with your current hobby? Having spare time ^^
3. Is it expensive? Not really.
4. Do you make money off of it? Not yet
5. How long have you been doing it? I started drawing as a toddler, became more serious in high school ~ 15
6. What inspires you? Other fabulous artists, moods, music, ideas.
7. Could your hobby become your career? I doubt it..
8. Are you a member of a group with your same hobby? dA??
9.Did you teach yourself? Yep pretty much. Bought art books, copied and traced until I could draw myself
10. Is this something you see yourself doing in 10 years? I hope so!
Your Life's Story
1. Where did you grow up? Like everywhere.. I was born in Guatemala (Central America), then we moved around to South America, England and Australia finally.
2. How long did you live there? I've spent more than half my life in Australia.
3. What's the farthest you've ever traveled? Heh. Guess.
4. Are you in school? University.
5. What was the darkest time of your life? During my gap year I went through some bleak times, but nothing interesting! :grin:
6. What was the happiest time of your life? Right now
7. How many siblings (if any) do you have? Lil bro Nils!! 16 now..
8. Are your parents still together? Yep
9. Do you have any pets? Tosca my cat, there's birds in an aviary (finches, canaries, weeros/cockatiels and budgies, think a couple of lovebirds too) and fish!
10. What was your favorite activities growing up? Playing with friends imaginary stories, reading, drawing, playing video games (Gameboy!!) and watching movies.
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
2. Soda or water? Is soda like soft drink? Then Coke!!
3. Meat or vegtables? Meat!! I'm a carnivore
4. Color or black and white? Colour
5. Talking on the phone or E-mail? Email.. generally. Phone for my boyfriend
6. Animals or people? Difficult. Animals I guess. I get along best with them.
7. Watching TV or reading? Reading.
8. Dreamworks or Disney? Disney!
9. Anime or regular cartoons? Cartoons
10. Casual dating or long-term relationships? Long term
1. What do you normally watch on TV? Crime/police, Lost, House
2. What ringtones do you have on your cell phone? Black Fingernails Red Wine by Eskimo Joe and Beautiful Day by U2.. and a cat meowing and R2D2 and C3PO saying "There's a message for the princess R2!"
3. What's your guilty pleasure? Playing video games (Pokemon) and chocolate
4. What radio station do you listen to? 93.7 Nova.
5. Do you watch foreign films? Occasionally. European/Japanese rarely.
6. What type of books do you like to read? Fantasy, crime, and children's. Sci-fi a bit.
7. Do you watch anime? Not really.
8. What do you normally do when hanging out with friends? Either chat, window shopping, play cards, cook or do sport/have fun.
9. What's an "odd" thing you do that not a lot of people know about? Play Pokemon I guess. Cos I'm 19 and its "too old" for me..
10. What CD is in your car at the moment? No CD-player in car, but otherwise Cat Empire.